Translate

La mia foto
Luca Moschitta, from Catania (Italy), is a 25 years old Professional Poker Player. Youngest Supernova Elite ever in 2009 and the first to buy two Porsche using just FPP. Named "Most inspiring young poker player" in 2013 from Pokerlistings. Winner of IPT and PPT.

lunedì 31 dicembre 2012

4 anni per 4 milioni di vpp! Supernova Elite confermato!

Ce l'ho fatta!
Ho appena confermato lo status di Supernova Elite per il quarto anno consecutivo!!

Ho badrunnato davvero molto l'ultima settimana ma ciò non toglie la soddisfazione di raggiungere un traguardo così importante!
Probabilmente questo è stato l'anno più difficile di tutti. Ho dovuto cambiare tantissimo il mio gioco e tutt'ora lo sto cambiando per adattarmi sempre meglio al cash game che è la tipologia di gioco migliore da giocare al momento per tanti fattori.
Ho prodotto un ottimo profit e rake al cash game, ho perso un pò ai stg ma sono rientrato per fortuna col rakeback.

Non sono riuscito a centrare in pieno il mio target annuale di 100k profit, ma sono lo stesso soddisfatto perchè Supernova Elite è pur sempre una valanga di soldi tra FPP e Milestone e in più ho vinto un 20-30k live che non fanno mai dispiacere (anche se resta il rimpianto di aver quasi sbollato un ft EPT a Sanremo).

Devo essere onesto, nel 2012 ho commesso tanti errori, soprattutto riguardo la pianificazione del target dei 1000k vpp. Ho giocato quasi niente i primi 6 mesi ed estremamanete troppo gli ultimi 6 mesi dell'anno, perdendo punti di ROI e bb/100. L'anno prossimo il primo degli obiettivi sarà quindi pianificare ancora meglio il cammino verso Supernova Elite.
Un altro errore è stato quello di giocare troppe tipologie diverse di poker: heads up cash game, heads up 6max, heads up stg, 6max fixed limit, heads up stg hyper turbo. Dal 2013 giocherò solo ed esclusivamente cash game..Cercherò di mixare in modo ottimale sessioni di cash game HUP partendo dal nl400 fino al nl600 con l'obiettivo di leveluppare fisso al nl1000, e sessioni di cash game 6max NL200-nl400-nl600 con l'obiettivo di leveluppare al nl1000.

Sto programmando di prendermi una lunga pausa a Gennaio in cui mi godrò una meritata vacanza, vado in Messico 2settimane, qualche uscita con amici e fidanzata, ma soprattutto tanto studio perchè devo migliorare molto nel Cash Game 6max. Non credo quindi di superare i 50k vpp questo mese.


Giocherò diversi tornei live anche nel 2013. Tra quelli sicuri:
EPT Deauville
IPT SainT Vincent
EPT London
EPT Berlin

A Febbraio, una volta riposato e dopo aver studiato un pò il mio gioco, riprenderò di nuovo a marciare e questa volta per raggiungere un target ancora più importante: 5Millions VPP lifetime!

Auguri a tutti un felice e fortunato 2013.
Adesso festaaaa!!

-------------


I did it!!
I just confirmed my Supernova Elite status for the 4th straight year!!


Even though I had to go through a tough badrun this last week, I’m still really satisfied to have achieved
such an important goal.
This year was the toughest one for sure. I have, and am still making a lot of adjustments to better adapt to
the cash game, which is for different reasons the best type of game to play right now.
I made a really good profit with the cash game, I lost a bit with the stg but luckily with the rakeback, I made
some profit there too.

I didn’t entirely hit my annual target of 100K$ profit, but I’m still satisfied because being a Supernova Elite
gives you back a lot of money thanks to the milestones and FPPs plus, to help me out I won 20-30K with live
tournaments which always helps (Even though I regret to busting out almost on the FT bubble, in Ept San
Remo).

I have to be honest, in 2012 I’ve made a lot of mistakes, especially with the 1M VPP planning: I almost
didn’t play at all the first 6 months and then on the other hand I played way too much the remaining 6.
By doing this I lost some ROI and bb/100 points.
So next year the first thing I’m going to do is plan a schedule which will ease my journey to SNE.
Another mistake I made was to play too many different types of poker: heads up cash game, cash game
6max, heads up stg, 6max fixed limit, heads up stg hyper turbo. From this year on I’ll only play cash
game…I’ll mix up sessions of heads up cash (NL400 and NL600, with the intention to start playing regularly
the NL1000) and cash game 6max, I’ll play NL200-NL400-NL600 but I want to level up to NL1000 as soon as
possible.

For these first few weeks of January, I planned a well-deserved vacation: I’m going to Mexico with some
friends and my girlfriend, we are going to party alot and have a good time. I’m also going to study a lot
because i need to improve a lot my 6max cash game skills, so I don’t think I’m going to produce more than
50K vpp this month.

I’m also going to play some live tournaments:
EPT Deauville
IPT Saint Vincent
EPT London
EPT Berlin

In February, once I’m done resting up and studying/reviewing my game, I’ll get back to work to reach an
even more important goal: 5 million VPPs lifetime!!

I wish everybody a nice and profitable 2013.
Now for me IT’S PARTY TIME!!

Nessun commento: